Hydrafacial is the newest advancement for skincare and revitalization.
What is a hydrafacial?
It is a non-laser treatment that goes into the skin’s inner layers clearing your pores and removing dead skin that affects the skin’s quality, glow and flexibility. It is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant safety at the same time– leading to clearer, more gorgeous skin without any pain or downtime.
How does Hydrafacial work?
Hydrafacial works at the level of your sebaceous glands and opens your skin’s pores and enables it to breathe much better than previously. The revitalising treatment is performed in a four-step, easy and semi-invasive procedure, including a little suction pump.
In step 1, your skin is cleaned and dead skin got rid of. The procedure includes a smooth peeling of your skin’s damaged layers with no pain or stimulation.
During step 2, your skin is gently opened by a process called electroporation so that nutrients can be taken into your skin’s layers.
In the next action, mild currents are used on your skin’s epidermis, and a gentle lifting of your skin is experienced.
In the final stage, a diamond peel is used resulting in the elasticity of your skin– particularly on the cheeks and neck– being boosted.
Given that the process also involves making use of a range of services that go deep into your pores, removing sebum and acne, your skin gets naturally nurtured.
Hydrafacial is best for all skin care needs and helps towards:
– Tackling fine lines and wrinkles
– Improving skin texture and flexibility
– Treating enlarged pores and spots
– Treating oily acne prone skin
What to expect
A single sitting may take between 30 and 45 minutes. You can visibly experience your skin feeling great, flexible and smooth within days. In the immediate consequences of your treatment, for state 12 hours or so, you may feel some tightness however this will pass. Any preliminary sensation of pain will fade within a few days.
Any discomfort you feel is because of the treatment working intensively on the dermis, your skin’s innermost layer. Some discomfort may likewise be experienced specifically for acne or the removal of blackheads.
1. Drink adequate amounts of water. It is necessary to stay hydrated all the time.
2. Stay away from the sun for a day or two as this may impact the treatment.
3. Take a break from your workout routine for a day as sweating might aggravate your skin.
4. Avoid any makeup 24 hr.
5. Avoid excessive use of soaps/bathing gels for a number of days.
6. Do not pick or push those locations that have actually been treated. Give the treatment time to deal with your skin.