Foam therapy is a procedure that’s also sometimes known as Kesse Borek and it’s a treatment traditional to Hammams, or Moroccan baths. You can have the treatment as part of a hammam experience along with being scrubbed and exfoliated, or as a standalone treatment if you’re short on time. The treatment is traditionally performed by a therapist called a tellach and is designed to create a sense of wellbeing and health in the client.
Using a traditional scrub glove and traditional soap called Duru, your therapist will create the foam as part of a ritual. They will then fill a special type of bag with the foam they have created and spread it all over the body using relaxing movements and soothing strokes.
The experience ends with a rinse, after which you’ll leave feeling totally relaxed and rejuvenated – why not make it a regular indulgence?
A traditional foam therapy costs just 90 AED making it a cheap and easy indulgence for ladies on the go.
- Using a special scrub glove and soap to create foam
- Spreading the foam across the body
- Using relaxing strokes and motions
- A whole body rinse
Starting from AED 90
- Treatment traditional to Hammams
- Creates a sense of wellbeing and health
- Uses traditional soap called Duru
- Involves a whole body rinse