Aromatherapy massage is an intoxicating, synergistic blend of scintillating fragranced oils combined with the gentle but firm relaxing touch of massage, that will not only leave you feeling serene and carefree but also with an improved sense of well-being.
The essential oils used during the massage are extracted from herbs and plants which have a variety of health benefits including:
- Relieving tension in sore and tired muscles
- Helping to control stress and anxiety
- Reducing negative feelings
- Pain relief
- Toxin release
- Improving skin texture
- Strengthening the nervous system
- Energising and revitalisation
- Improving blood circulation
- Improving digestion
The treatment itself includes a full body massage targeting your back, chest, arms, buttocks, legs, feet, head and stomach. This indulgent massage will usually start with you lying on your front while the therapist completes the first part of the treatment, you will then be asked to turn over onto your back so that the therapist can finish the massage.
The essential oils will be applied to your skin in a carrier oil using long caressing strokes which will warm your skin and prepare your body for a deeper tissue massage. Using different massage techniques, the therapist will then roll and squeeze your skin using their hands. During your massage you will become so relaxed you may even fall asleep as all the knots and tension are released. The massage will last for an hour and cost AED 200.
- Relieves tension in sore and tired muscles
- Controls stress and anxiety
- Pain relief
- Toxin removal
- Improves skin texture
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves digestion