Senior Hair Stylist Job Vacancy
Royal Retreat Beauty and Spa
located in Dubai, located in Alwasl Road, Jumeira 1
has an available position for licensed and experienced senior lady hairstylist and colorist with at least 7 years of professional experience. Committed to clean work station and inspect yourself before any inspector put remark on your area of responsibility Working hours 9.30 am to 8.00 pm plus over time if there is client inside spa
We will offer you
- Monthly salary + Commission on service and product sales
based on targets and achievements
- Product commissions
- Production and team target based bonuses
- Product discounts for staff personal purchase
- Positive, friendly and professional work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Freedom to Access our existing clientele to promote yourself as a new member
of the Salon Family throughout promotions and incentives
- 30 days off in total during a year. Maximum holiday cannot be more than 14
days. Any kind of absent and leave from work will count.
- Annual leave pay equivalent of basic salary
- Medical insurance
- One way ticket to home country at the time of contract termination
- One day rest every week. Rest day may change time to time based on spa policy
and management request.
What we want from you
- Cosmetology and hairstyling professional valid license or certificate
- Amazing styling and finishing skills
- You should be committed to providing guests with a top-notch haircut, style and color experience and want to work in a peaceful and friendly environment salon.
- Dedication to staying up-to-date with the newest trends, techniques and styles
- Perfect experience in color, cut, style, treatments and hair extensions
- Committed – Punctual & Organized
- Able to team up easily in a new environment
- Talented – Energetic – Great costumers skills
- A visionary wanting to build a permanent repetitive clientele
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and special holidays when it’s requested by management
- Dedication to great guest service
- Driven and motivated
- Ability to adapt to team and has a teamwork spirit
- Desire to provide exceptional service
- Commitment to follow a guest service system with every guest, every time
- Skill to listen to and understand what the guest wants
- Skills and commitment to use the computer to enter and track guest information
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- A team-player attitude, enthusiastic to work in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Motivated and goal oriented attitude
Hair stylist job description
- To report directly to the salon manager and owner
- To coordinate schedule of the guest with the receptionist.
- To ask the preferred hair style/color/service for the guest to provide.
- To ensure client understanding about charges, after care, home care and follow ups.
- To ensure client understood properly the detail of service she is going to receive
- Responsible to provide photo and video of her work for marketing
- Responsible to receive client’s review on spa Google page, Facebook fan page and website
- To ensure proper and excellent service with the guest.
- To assure guest satisfaction is met by asking her questions.
- To ensure about cleaning and sterilizing of salon equipment, tools, brushes and all are done daily base. Based on municipality rules and regulation requirements.
- Responsible to clean and sanitize all tools, equipments, brushes and all at the time of leaving work station.
- To ensure that the salon is neat and tidy all the time.
- To ensure that the cabinets and shelves are cleaned every daily.
- To ensure that there is enough supplies of products in the salon.
- To follow up bookings and appointments are confirmed every day before leave and next day by phoning clients.
- To promote the salon “Special Packages” and up sell salon and spa products and items in other sections
- To assist the guest to the salon reception and make sure the payment is done accordingly
- To Recommend and sell products to all salon guest
- To avoid discussing Sex, Religion & Politics with guests and colleagues at all time
- To attend all provided training as requested by the management or needed to be done.
- To ensure of all safety and security procedures and carefulness before leaving spa every day and after each treatment before leaving the treatment room.
- To perform all tasks as requested by the management.
- To strictly adhere to the spa’s policy on confidentiality and ethics.
- To promote teamwork within the department and ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual and race discrimination and harassment.
- To check and place the order for the products in time, means before it ends.
- To pamper the guest if there is any situation in the absence of the manager as if she is present.
- To maintain inventory of salon products and home care supplies.
- To make sure the store is been arranged properly.
- To be always there for the staff in their needs.
- To make sure the monthly inventory is done.
- To report for duty in good time, clean & tidy and wearing the correct department uniform
- Follow the policies and procedures of the spa.
- To be responsible in the absence of the manager.