Do you suffer from damaged, frizzy, unmanageable hair? Hair Botox might just be your saviour!
What is hair botox?
Hair botox is a new treatment that could turn back the clock and help you regain your healthy hair.
It is called botox because just like botox smooths away wrinkles, scientists claim to have devised a formula, which apparently plugs holes and smooths away tears and damages in dried locks.
The treatment repairs the damaged or broken hair fibers with a powerful concentrate of active ingredients including Acai Berry extract, Argan Oil, pure Keratin and more, which guarantee to moisturize, nourish, repair and revive hair right from the very first use, adding incredible shine and softness and eliminating frizz.
Major benefit of the treatment is that it has the capability to repair split ends.
Who should go for it?
Women with worn out, damaged, pale hair, and especially hair that suffer from split ends, should undergo this procedure and help their hair get the treatment needed to get back to its normal state.
It is particularly good for clients with very long hair, who suffer from split ends, or those whose hair have become frizzy or brittle due to heat damage from curling, straightening and blow drying or repeated color treatments.
This treatment is safe for even pregnant and breast feeding women.
Botox works on all hair types: curly, straight, thick, thin, grey, blonde and everything in between.
How is Hair Botox different from Keratin Treatment?
While both treatments will give you similar results, each of them has some distinct differences. The both create a smoothing effect, eliminate frizz, add shine, and help significantly reduce styling time.
The biggest difference between these two treatments is that Hair Botox doesn’t contain formaldehyde and other harsh chemicals that you can find in traditional keratin treatment products.
Other differences include that Hair Botox is a deep conditioning treatment, which works to restore the natural beauty of damaged hairs, while a keratin treatment is intended primarily as a hair straightening method and shouldn’t be used on extremely damaged hair.
Benefits of Hair Botox
- Hair botox is safe enough to use because of the excellent exfoliating effect of this acid; it helps with scalp conditions, such as dandruff and psoriasis.
- Extreme hair rejuvenation — anti-aging capabilities which will transform your hair to its youthful state.
- Exclusive in salon-service which gives your hair a complete makeover in 45 minutes.
- Affordable service which gives stunning instant results, ideal before a holiday or a party or any occasion when you desire to look your best.
- Unlike many keratin treatments, it is impossible for hair botox to damage hair or weaken its integrity, which is quite possible with keratin treatments
- Hair botox also works as a great re-constructive treatment as the organic microspheres help minimize hair loss.
Now give your locks a new life with Hair Botox – starting from AED 599!
This special offer price is applicable for hair length that is 14 inches or less. Additional charges may apply for longer hair.